It’s youth bowling award season! If you wish to nominate a deserving youth bowler, please fill out the appropriate form and return to Patty Fanter of the SD State Youth Committee (contact info below) by January 10, 2021.
Youth award recipients will receive scholarship funds to be held in their SMART funds. The eligibility and requirements are listed on the respective forms, but here is some general info:
- Star of Tomorrow ($500 scholarship): any deserving youth bowler who is a Junior or Senior in high school [download form]
- Youth Ambassador ($375 scholarship): any deserving youth bowler who is in high school [download form]
- Junior Youth Ambassador ($125 scholarship): any deserving youth bowler 8th grade or younger [download form]
- Coach of the Year: 3 years of active coaching and RVP certified/SafeSport trained [download form]
- Promoter of the Year: 5 years of actively promoting youth bowling and RVP certified/SafeSport trained [download form]
Nomination forms can be found linked in the awards list above or on the Parent & Coach Resources page of our website.
Please return completed nomination forms, and direct any questions to:
Address: 3632 Elm Ave Rapid City, SD 57701