The 2022 Howie Kolhoff Invitational will be held the weekend of February 26 & 27 at Eastway Bowl in Sioux Falls, SD.
The 9th Annual Team Event will be held on Saturday, Feb. 26 with the Singles Sweeper taking place on Sunday, Feb. 27. A total of $10,000 in scholarship awards will be distributed.
Entries are now being accepted at the tournament website along with a complete list of rules and qualifications.
- 1 day Scratch Event open to Middle/High School USBC sanctioned bowlers
- One qualifying shift at 8am followed by double elimination Baker match play in the afternoon
- Maximum 32 team entries will be accepted
- 3 game qualifier with Top 16 Boys/Coed team and Top 8 Girls team advancing to bracket play
- All-Tournament Team honors with up to $5000 scholarship money awarded
- 1 day event open to Scratch and Handicap USBC Sanctioned Middle/High School bowlers
- Over 150 bowler entries will be accepted
- 2 divisions – 185 average and above (Scratch), 184 average and below (Handicap)
- 2 qualifying shifts – 8am and 12pm (see below for multiple qualifying option)
- 4 game qualifier with top bowlers advancing to Eliminator and Step Ladder Finals
- Up to $5000 in scholarship awards available with up to $1000 First Place scholarship awards for Champions in each division (based on enrollments)
Visit the Howie Kolhoff website and Facebook page for event updates and much more. Any questions regarding this event can be emailed to the Tournament Committee at email@example.com.