The 2022 Howie Kolhoff Invitational will be held the weekend of February 26 & 27 at Eastway Bowl in Sioux Falls, SD.
The 9th Annual Team Event will be held on Saturday, Feb. 26 with the Singles Sweeper taking place on Sunday, Feb. 27. A total of $10,000 in scholarship awards will be distributed.
Entries are now being accepted at the tournament website along with a complete list of rules and qualifications.
- 1 day Scratch Event open to Middle/High School USBC sanctioned bowlers
- One qualifying shift at 8am followed by double elimination Baker match play in the afternoon
- Maximum 32 team entries will be accepted
- 3 game qualifier with Top 16 Boys/Coed team and Top 8 Girls team advancing to bracket play
- All-Tournament Team honors with up to $5000 scholarship money awarded
- 1 day event open to Scratch and Handicap USBC Sanctioned Middle/High School bowlers
- Over 150 bowler entries will be accepted
- 2 divisions – 185 average and above (Scratch), 184 average and below (Handicap)
- 2 qualifying shifts – 8am and 12pm (see below for multiple qualifying option)
- 4 game qualifier with top bowlers advancing to Eliminator and Step Ladder Finals
- Up to $5000 in scholarship awards available with up to $1000 First Place scholarship awards for Champions in each division (based on enrollments)